We are looking for a skilled, operative project manager to join our team of multi-skilled specialists in the heart of Gothenburg. As project manager you uphold a key position in the company. You communicate effectively with all project stakeholders and partners and firmly control our projects from offer to delivery.
We offer the chance to work in a growing business in a fast-paced industry. You will work with strong, global brands in our studio located in the heart of Gothenburg. You will be a part of our team of multi-skilled specialists and have the opportunity to work independently and somewhat flexibly. We love animals and have a few office dogs that compliment the working environment so it’s a plus if you like dogs and don’t have any allergies.
As operative project manager at MFX you are the bridge between our creatives and the client. Your main focus is to manage each project from offer to delivery supporting all stakeholders business objectives in due time with the best interests of the business.
- Manage all business projects
- Organise and run the daily production
- Make offers, budget and time plans
- Make sure budgets and time plans are kept
- Improve and implement internal work-flow
- Plan internal resources
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain client relations
You are a team player, with a strong ability to get things done. You communicate effectively with all project stakeholders and partners. You manage budgets, time plans and planning of internal resources. As well as you are highly skilled in developing and maintaining long term relationships with project stakeholders and partners.
As a person you are outgoing and social — an enthusiastic, creative and proactive team-player with a can-do mentality. You like when the pace is high from time to time and you have great ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. Since you will be managing different projects involving different people, you need to have a flexible mind-set together with strong communication skills. You have a strong sense of quality, but at the same time have a market-oriented fingertip feeling for what's achievable within the scope of each project.
- At least two years of documented project management experience working in advertising/digital agencies, PR or marketing consultancies, film or photography production companies, or another business in where you have had a similar role to that described above
- An academic degree or higher education diploma relevant to the position, e.g. marketing or business administration
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, both spoken and written, with feeling for how to best balance personal touch with professional/business language in each situation
- The ability to understand client and client stakeholder needs, and work together with the team to find the optimal solution for each situation, providing high degree of stakeholder satisfaction
- Ability to foster optimism in others, taking pride in leading the team to delivering on time and to specification, and celebrating the team effort on each delivery
- Loving the challenge and solving problems wherever they come up
- Experience of photographic/digital image productions is a not required, but can be an advantage in order to get started quickly
MFX are visual storytellers and specialists in the creation of animated and still images that communicate design and functionality. Our clients include communication and digital agencies, internal marketing and design departments, freelance photographers and image agents. Within this network, we have specialised in supplying the automotive business, with a particular focus on cars.
Our long experience using 3D tools allows us to plan, execute and deliver high quality visual material. Using this material, our clients are able to communicate ideas that are otherwise technically or practically difficult to explain or present.
If this is you, we would love to hear from you — please send your personal letter and CV to email@example.com as soon as possible and label the mail Project manager. We will interview candidates continuously and the position is available from the turn of the year. Hope to hear from you soon!